Empowering future generations One family at a time One child at a time To live for Christ for a lifetime.
• Share in the Gospel
• Use a variety of avenues to tell the story of the Bible
• Make church the best part of the week
• Make an environment for worship
• Impress on children and families the truthfulness of scripture
• Take time to empower families to nurture Christian fellowship
In an attempt to create a safe environment, we screen and train volunteers and utilize a check-in process. On Sunday mornings, families should check-in all Basecamp, Trekkers, and Climbers children at the Trailhead. Click here for the Check-in Process Overview and the Registration Form required for first-time visitors.
Classes & Learning Objectives
Nursery & Toddlers: Building trust
- God made the world.
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend.
4-K: Sharing stories
- God made me special.
- Jesus loves me and died for me.
- The church is my family.
- I can love and serve others.
- I can talk to God.
1st-2nd Grade: Connecting stories to reality
- God made me with a purpose, and I can trust Him.
- Sin is in the world and in my life.
- The church is a body, and I am a part of it.
- Jesus loves me and shows me how to live.
- I can learn about God in the Bible.
- I can praise God and tell Him anything in prayer.
3rd-5th Grade: Bridging Biblical truth and life
- God is calling me to love and serve Him and others.
- I am empowered by God through the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus came to earth, died, and rose again, so that the world and I can be free from sin and have eternal life.
- Christ gives me new life and walks with me in my struggles.
- The Bible is God's Holy Word that reveals who He is and how we should live.
- For 6th-12th grade students. Please see our Student page.