Helping children gain a thirst for the Word, a heart for people, and a longing for God, while building up Christ-centered families.
- Become a church where parents are partners in the holistic, family-driven growth of their children.
- Make Sunday School the "best part of the week." Create a fun, safe environment of trust, creativity, and growth, where kids can learn about God through His Word; all while cultivating caring relationships with adults and peers.
- Provide meaningful avenues for growth beyond Sunday morning.
In an attempt to create a safe environment, we screen and train volunteers and utilize a check-in process. On Sunday mornings, families should check-in all Basecamp, Trekkers, and Climbers children at the Trailhead. Click here for the Check-in Process Overview and the Registration Form required for first-time visitors.
Classes & Learning Objectives
Nursery & Toddlers: Building trust
- God made the world.
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend.
4-K: Sharing stories
- God made me special.
- Jesus loves me and died for me.
- The church is my family.
- I can love and serve others.
- I can talk to God.
1st-3rd Grade: Connecting stories to reality
- God made me with a purpose, and I can trust Him.
- Sin is in the world and in my life.
- The church is a body, and I am a part of it.
- Jesus loves me and shows me how to live.
- I can learn about God in the Bible.
- I can praise God and tell Him anything in prayer.
4th-5th Grade: Bridging Biblical truth and life
- God is calling me to love and serve Him and others.
- I am empowered by God through the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus came to earth, died, and rose again, so that the world and I can be free from sin and have eternal life.
- Christ gives me new life and walks with me in my struggles.
- The Bible is God's Holy Word that reveals who He is and how we should live.
- For 6th-9th grade students. Please see our Student page.