PRAYING FOR YOUR CHURCH
- Praise God for bringing us David Meurer as our new worship/executive pastor. Pray for him and Shaylee and their children as they adjust to a new home and ministry.
- Using your directory, pray for individuals and families within the church. Even if you don’t have specific requests, you can be praying for their marriages, their children, their growth in Christ. There are passages in the directory that can be a guide in praying for people that may be helpful.
- Pray for our Pastor, for the elders, trustees and staff as they provide leadership for the church. Find out their names so you can pray for them individually. As you consider the decisions that are before them, ask God to give them vision, direction, wisdom, and unity.
- Find out the missionaries and missions we support. Be praying for them and the needs they address in their ministries. Find out more about those ministries so you can better pray for them.
- Pray for our Children’s Ministry as it has been growing by leaps and bounds! Pray for the teachers who are with them each Sunday as they share Christ and His love with these children. Pray that the children will hear about Jesus clearly. There is always a need for more teachers as well.
- Pray for our Growth Groups as these are the heartbeat of the church. Pray for the connection and interaction that occurs as these groups meet together. Ask God to bring transformational growth in their faith through these gatherings.
- Go through the website and pray for the ministries going on in the church. A lot is happening!!
- Pray for our impact on our community. Ask God to give us wisdom as individuals and as a church in our outreach.Pray for our youth. Please pray for Brian and Jenni Petry as they minister to our youth at BPC. Praise God for Andy and Genna Morman who are the Young Life leaders in the mountain area. Pray for their ministry in the Middle and High Schools in the area.
- Praise God for all that He is doing at Bergen Park Church. Praise God for what He is doing in and around you as well.